The Borlaug Institute for South Asia (BISA) is a non-profit international research institute dedicated to food, nutrition and livelihood security as well as environmental rehabilitation in South Asia, which is home to more than 300 million undernourished people. BISA is a collaborative effort involving CIMMYT and the Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR).
We are seeking dynamic, innovative, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Agricultural Machinery Operator depending on the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate, to work within the Borlaug Institute for South Asia (BISA).
The position will be based at Borlaug Institute for South Asia (BISA), Karnal, Haryana.
- Preparing monthly Liquidation report and Fund request with the support of hub manager and managing day to day finance and administrative.
- Process business settlement forms for maintaining account balances, filing and maintaining all financial documents, processing of payments to suppliers, partners, staff, vendor advances.
- Support in verifying labour payment bills as per labour laws.
- Preparing of monthly BRS, Petty Cash count, Bank Statements etc.
- Handling procurement of goods and service, vendor management.
- Support in organizing workshops, travelling seminars, etc.
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Keep record of inventory and fixed assets as per the finance policy guidelines.
We are seeking candidates with the following academic qualifications, experience, skills and attitudes:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field from a recognized institute. Masters would be preferable.
- Candidates with 3-5 Years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office with good understanding of Microsoft Excel, accounting software’s knowledge will be an added advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Essentials of integrity; honesty; customer-service skills; familiarity with accounting principles;
The position is for an initial fixed-term contract of 1 year, after which further employment is subject to performance and the continued availability of funds. BISA offers an attractive remuneration package, with a range of benefits including health insurance.
Email cover letter and CV no later than Sunday, 2nd September, 2018 to Human Resources, CIMMYT/BISA.
(Email: email@example.com / Please insert Position Reference number: IN18113 the subject of your email)
This position will remain open until filled. Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CIMMYT/BISA is an equal opportunity employer.
It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity.